Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Self. 2 (or 3) (or 1) -liners.

I'm so unbelievably narcissistic.
It's pretty terrible.
And pretty weird that I just wrote that on here.

Friends are good. Old ones, who "talk" (facebook chat anyone?) to you for hours. Puts life into perspective. Simplifies things.

People I love who I hardly know. I proclaim on mountain tops (not literally silly don't be jeal!) that love isn't real, but I feel perfectly fine loving people who are near strangers, why is that?

Food is probably really good for me.

Today I saw a man.

My piano teacher was the original Darla in Little Rascals. (Or something like that)
Here I go again. Narcissism. (I spell that right every time, and I'm always surprised)

Maybe... fitting in is overrated?
I think I was supposed to learn that life lesson in 2nd grade. Only I never did.
When all else fails, blame it on bilingual education.

I love reading. I love reading. I love reading. I love all reading. (Maybe if I say it enough....)
Currently reading:
New International Version of The Holy Bible
Economics texts
Anthropological texts
Book of Mormon
AND
The Poisonwood Bible.

That was way longer than two lines.
Yesterday and it's yesterday and it's yesterday and so forth were hard. Today was better.

My stomach hurts.
And marriage prep is funny.

And that, is my day all wrapped up in 2 liners that aren't two liners at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment