Monday, September 27, 2010

DECISION MAKING POOPS BRAINS OUT

Let it be known: I DISLIKE MAKING DECISIONS.

I hate thinking that if I choose the wrong one I'll regret it. I'll wonder what I missed out on or what could have got better. I'm petrified of the decision I may be faced to make in a few weeks.

I love it here. I have friends and I'm happy.
But something in my heart tells me that maybe I should be there.
Sometimes something in my heart tells me that maybe I should stay here though.

Come on heart! Get with the program! Just tell me the ONE PLACE WHERE I BELONG!!!

Ok, hold up world.

I don't believe that there is any such thing as a ONE TRUE LOVE... or in this case ONE PLACE WHERE I BELONG. I believe I can be happy and do well anywhere. But I'm happy here and doing well here, so why leave? Why step into the unknown? Why take a step into the darkness when I've already made it to the light at the end of the tunnel? Why not keep throwing out confusing cliche phrases to describe befuddled feelings in my heart?  

Ok. Here's why. BECAUSE (get ready for a cliche vomit festival) sometimes... sometimes you've just got to take a leap of faith. And by 'you' I do mean me of course. Once I make my decision, I will stick with it. It will feel right. I know that I may be scared, but I'll go full force ahead towards the mental breakdown madness that is college (whether it's at BYU or USU).

Someone please decide for me? PLEASE? PLEASE?

BYU. USU. BYU. USU. BYU. USU. BYU. USU. BYU...he loves me... he loves me not... 

In other news--- here is something you must try.

ROSEMARY olive oil triscuts
  topped with----
Extra sharp cheddar
 finished off with---
A slice of asian pear.

I can't stop myself until the box is gone. Divine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment