Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Friday!

It's Friday! Happy Friday "everyone"!

Last night when I went to bed at 2 (far past my bedtime, oh dear!) I fell asleep sweetly with the wonderful notion that I would be sleeping in on this wonderful Friday (Since my first class doesn't start til 2:30 suckas! ((and I'm a jobless loser...)) So I fall asleep and I dream and sleep sweetly of Zac Efron and other creepy cute cuddly things like that. SO AT THE CRACK OF FREAKING DAWN 9:00 AM rolls around (regular wake up time) and because it's my regular wake up time, I'm wide awake. Which is cool, whatever, but my body is still so so so asleep. I try my hardest to fall back asleep. Unfortunately, because of the universal law of sleeping (look it up) no sleeping was going to happen. So I woke up and did productive things like look at facebook  for an hour and a half and licked my new yellow shoes.

AND THEN. GET THIS....

because I wasn't trying to sleep anymore I fell back asleep. But... BUT not before I had some profound thoughts.

I'm going to share those thoughts today with you brothers and sisters.

 I was thinking about  how lately things aren't going all dreamy and stuff. But it doesn't really bother me any more. I realized that in every period of my life I'm sort of tested before things look up again (case in point, quitting ballet and senior year). Anyways that's what's happening right now. It's tough but I believe with all my heart that there are good things in store for me. So I'm not  going to worry.

P.S. (I sure miss this kid and his uncanny knack for matching his clothing! :(  )

2 comments:

  1. wes says that it seems like you're brother and sister. almost. bahahaha. He needs a blog.

    i srsly laughed my butt off for like 20 minutes!!!!!

    You are exactly right about the way things go when you think you've hit the absolute wall. These are the things that will make you the great person you are destined to become. wowow. that sounds deep.

    love love love love you you you you. :)

    ReplyDelete