Wednesday, March 2, 2011

pointless perfection

i'm wearing this belt and it's pinching my ribs
and it's bugging me
and it's bugging me
and then i realize i can just take it OFF.

hey there.

it's thursday.
wait, wednseday.
to answer your question kate- yes crispy sheets are preferable.

lately here are things that are good and here is why as well:

THE HUFFINGTON POST. i don't know if you've heard, but the huff is the new fbook. for me. I can waste way more time on there and I learn stuff occassionally.
Did you know the average fbook user spends 17 days per hour on the site? GET OFF THE FRONT DOOR!

I'm not joking.

CAREER FAIRS: Today I went to the career fair with this kid that I've been hanging out with a lot. Everybody treated me like I was 5. They gave me candy though so who really cares? I'll be 5 any day for candy.

NORTHFACE JACKETS ARE SO OVERDONE: hey every single human being: everyone is wearing one so it's not... like, that cool. Take off those leggings too. I did. Best decision of my life.

Other things for you if your bored or would like a new hobby or treat:

THE GYM. seriously! Who even knew this existed! Get over there. Check it out.

Miso soup mix. YUM YUM YUM. Wow.
Skiing  35 inches of new powder. Not that much fun I think. What do you think?
Am I being sarcastic? What do you think?

Warmth:

I WILL SEE YOU (probably not) in st george. SATURDAY-SATURDAY.

Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment