Saturday, March 19, 2011

that's how the song goes, right?

regardless of lyrics though, TIS indeed Saturday! What a good feeling that is.

So friends, here's what's up. 

Number first: MESSES CAUSE STRESSES. You can see it in my eyes can you not?? 

SO yesterday Tanner bought new pants and they ended up having a hole in the crotch. I thought it was super funny. But I guess it sort of sucked for him. 

I just realized I haven't done a post about SPRING BREAK 2011 yet either. I must say, one of the great things about still being at USU is Spring Break. That's not the only thing though. Duh. I love it here. But I love here while I'm in college just so you know. Because Logan is totally a crappy town.
I think I have some random pictures from my high quality cell PHONE CAMERA to show you... Ummm let's see...



Mainly I can't get any of the other ones to work right now. WORST.

But this is Jake and me and Tanner. So that's cool too. The other pictures weren't nearly as attractive as this one anyways..

I'll just have to tell stories about SPRING BREAK 2011 instead

We went to St. George. I love St. George. I bet yer totes jeal and I would say don't be, but really you should be. All the necessary S.G. fun was accomplished: Swimming, diving, dixie rock, biking and other stuff too... like eating. S.Geezy was beautiful for us that week. Which was great. The company was even better than the weather and we ate a lot of food, which I think is really the best part of all of this. We also skied Park City and Brighton over the weekend. GREAT week all in all and I feel super lucky to have the friends I do and to have been able to go on the trip. 

BUT-- the worst ever in the world was coming back! Toughie tough. I made through the week though. Last night I saw Unkown which I really liked... like a lot. And also watched Valkerie which made me super creeped out at Hitler, but I guess that's to be expected.  I've had a recent interest in movies that I can't even figure out but I am loving it. I saw this great movie the other day, Oceans 11? Wow. You should see it. Oh turns out you did. 10 years ago.

Ok. Vertical limit on Netflix is PRACTICALLY PUKING MY NAME.
Have a good weekend, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment