Monday, February 28, 2011

yum.

Nothing makes me happier than crisp, clean towels, sheets and pillowcases. Just saying.
Not going to lie, I wash my jeans far too little,

BUT MY PILLOWCASES never get forgotten. 

Today I worked out for the first time since having mono (other than skiing, and I totally count skiing). Another first? I worked out at the gym. I've never even been to the gym.

I know what your thinking... how do you keep up that awesome fisique and not go to the gym?

It's a gift from God.

Also I work out at home and in classes and outside. That too.

I like the gift hypothesis personally though.

Anyways. I'm big on first lately- you know, saying yes to things I wouldn't normally. Doing things I wouldn't normally do (good things...) (like going to all three hours of church!) and generally just enjoying life more to it's fullest. Last semester I came to this realization that qualities I liked in others were things that I could easily find in myself. I think saying yes to things is one way I've found to achieve this.

Anyways. Things are good and stuff. 

1 comment: