Sunday, August 29, 2010

School.

It's good here. Love my roommates and there is just a feel of newness in the air. Like, this year will be better than last year. I'm going to make it so.  I miss home more than I thought I would but I'm slowly adjusting. I, at 19 years old, have my first bunk bed. I went 19 years. And now the streak must be broken. Eh, what can you do? I am writing this post laying down because I can't even sit up in this bed. It's my little cocoon. Anyways it's really peaceful here and the people are wonderful!

Tomorrow morning I have Spanish 1010 at 8:30. After 12 years of spanish classes I'll be sitting in on a 1010 class! Must. Test. Out.

I write this blog for you Mom, hey Mom! I miss you. We had a good summer, sorry for the poopy last day : ( Thanks for letting me cry on your lap for hours upon end this summer. That was nice. Good luck on the house!!! Send me updates. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment