Tuesday, August 3, 2010

school starts soon. shikes.

Number one: everything in my title started with an S and it wasn't even on purpose. How's that for spectacular?

Today I decided to act out my feelings  about how I feel about school starting in a photobooth session, naturally this is what a normal human would do to describe her feelings about something. I realize this blog is basically just 1000's of pictures of myself from photobooth. Because well, my life is just THAT exciting.

So... uh here is the pic that I feel best describes my feelings about school starting. I think the leg hug pose is always a good one for me... my shoes really bring out my bright beautiful eyes I think.

Anyways school starts soon, and I just cannot decide how I feel about this. I don't think I'm excited, am I? But only a tinge excited. It's been a wonderful summer but I'm almost ready to move forward with life now. Sitting at the corn stand all day is actually starting to get old (GASP!) I'm getting excited to meet new roommates and people and join clubs and skip class because it's too cold to go outside. Especially that last one. Oh, and I especially am uber excited about those wonderful weeks when you have 4 tests and a migraine all week long. Best! Ever!

27 days til school starts. 27 more lazy days. 26 or 25 more sleeps in my big cozy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment