Wednesday, August 25, 2010

my first last day




TODAY! WAS! MY! LAST! DAY! at the corn stand :(

Sad face. It was a great summer. I've written about it enough on here.
But, one more thing, I NEVER even got to say goodbye to my 40 year old stalker. I bet he misses me so much.
Learned a lot this summer.
Gotta tan, and decided my MAJOR. (marketing.)
FINALLY.
Fixed my heart. Fell again. Stood up, met people, loved, lived.
Summer of black tops, spiders crawling up my legs, and attack of the wasps. Jokes, friends, and stalkers, I will miss you all.

From blonde to blonder to brown again. Back to my roots. My HAIR is a symbol of my life this summer. Finding symbolism in all. Always.  Awful?

This morning there were tears. Hidden well, but they were there. Sad to leave. Soaked it up, and now I'm ready.

Ready for tests and friends and people and everything and everything. Ready to walk up Old Main ready to eat taco salad 19 times a week. Ready to grow up and be.

It's not that I'm not nervous. Or scared. Somewhere deep down I am... I think! But what a waste really. September 4th will come. Will go. And this year will be wonderful. Or is wonderfully hard more like it? Surprises come and knock you over. Until one day? Maybe they won't. Oh wadda day.

Brentwood. I gon find you. Roommates? Please be good. Please? PLEASE?

The boxes are slowly (emphasis on the slowly) getting packed. Piles and piles and piles and piles. Car is vacuumed, washed and ready to go (minus the rear view mirror naturally) New beginnings are in the air. IS in the are? Art in the air? New beginnings art in the air. Can you feel it? I know I can. I wonder where and who (well... not literally who, but sort of who?) This time next year, Aug. 2011. 2010 is good for now. You've been good to me since June so why don't you continue to do so?

Packing lists?
All 10 billion 89 boxes of curry mix.
Coke.
Clothes of some sort?
Mattress pad?

Sure guys, I think that'll definitely do it for me. That needs to go to Bed Bath and Beyond as some complete pre compiled packing list. All the important things in life really.

Anyways, I guess this is my final adieu to Sum Sum 2010. SO BYE SUMSUM it's been real. .

See ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment