Tuesday, August 17, 2010

and this is where we are.

Goals and to-do lists put a smile on my face.
Ok, so here we are. Making a list. I'll put bullets on it just to make it cute and official.

  • Graduate college (ha! so far away it feels.)
  • Read lots and lots of glorious books.
  • Win friends and Influence People
  • Laugh at YouTube videos
  • Wipe off my lap top screen
  • Figure out my schedule so my T/TH are not a 7 am class and a 7 pm class. Oh puleez. 
  • FIND A REALLY STELLAR JOB!
  • Love more. Be more loving. Be lovely. 
  • Live in the moment. Love each day. Take it as it comes. The future is taken care of and the past is done.
  • Meet people
  • Get good grades
  • Continue to find independence and peace.
  • Get dresses dry cleaned because they are stinky. 
Sleep. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment