Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I love red lipstick.

It's going to be hot tomorrow, (http://www.weather.com/weather/today/Spanish+Fork+UT+USUT0239) so why have I decided to ride my bike to work?

Good question Jessie.

To answer that I will say:
1. Why not? (Well... actually...!)
2. I have this bandana thing I want to wear and I feel it will look cute while on a bike. (Great reason!!!)
3. Riding a bike costs no gas. Gas sucks money, and other things suck gas. So, this is good. (Remind me to remind myself of this)
4. Riding a bike is really really COOL, guys. And that's really what matters isn't it?
5. 10 miles is not that far but not that close. This as it turns out, is more of a fun fact, and less of a reason.
6. Gas sucks money.
7. I am fat. I am fatty. My belly looks like a donut by now. I am SURE, it totally makes me hungry when I look down and see the donut and realize it's not a donut but instead a belly. Also, I cannot see my toes.

Good luck Jessie.

No comments:

Post a Comment