Tuesday, February 8, 2011

blog bihznatches

I am blogging.
Today is Tuesday.
THINK THINK....

Lately I am enjoying college and life and stuff. That is a good thing, isn't it?
Well. I was enjoying college, until I got mono and realized I have an econ test on Thursday. I don't even have an econ book yet. This could be problematic. Well like, to some people it could be.

But anyways. I would love to tell you a funny story of some funny thing that has happened to me. But I don't think anything funny has happened? PSYCH!

There is a kid named Vaginal in my Business Stats class. That is a good name. It makes me laugh.
Number 2. I find the word hate to be annoying and overused and bad for the soul. I am a good person, I know. But sometimes I choose someone to hate. It's very hitleresque of me. But, like, I'm sorry, don't be so annoying and I won't hate you.

FUN FACT:
Tonight at TAKARA it's buy one Sushi get one free.
GO TO THERE. (maybe you'll even see Vaginal there?)

No comments:

Post a Comment