Tuesday, February 1, 2011

happy tuesday


First- just in case you are having a bad day like some February days tend to be: just take a looksie at this picture.


SECOND:You know those days when every facebook status says them same thing?


Ok well I love these days! Let's brainstorm?


OMG OMG OMG LOLZ BYU WON!
or
It snowed! (and every possible variation of this) (Always way glad for this one because it negates the need for weather.com)
or
Harry Potter omg lolz
or
New Moon omg lolz


Ok whatever it's cool right? I love New moon and Harry Potter and snow.


Today the overwhelming facebook status consensus though,


concerned BA BA BA! the weather (-11 was the low). Which is cool and fine and I was totes about to give into the mania because it is so freaking cold outside it should be illegal. It's like UNJUST to hold class in these conditions everyone knows that (or they should) and PLUS and ALSO I have mono so this is just a load.


THE WEATHER----


here is my problem with these statuses- like hey guys I know it's cold. And facebook? Facebook is my escape. It's my safe haven. It's my igloo. SO I CAN FORGET! About my homework. And about the cold.


And especially about the cold. Because honestly I should totes change my blog to ima college kid who hates cold.


OK.


So..... Anyways.


I am feeling like I'm just not rocking school lately? And honestly, it's like, how do I fix this? How do I change? How do I get back into the groove of things?


I don't know.


But, I know I will. Ima turn the page now, and act normal or something.


I know because of experience and because I've been here before. This is harder and different and new, but I've been here before. I know because I know that I am never alone. Not even metaphorically either. I am helped through these experiences by the beautiful people in my life. And when I say helped I really should say carried. I feel miracles in my life. I know, I know. So cliche. So overdone. But, I do. I believe truly that the people that I am surrounded by ARE THOSE miracles. I know the reason that I will be okay this semester (and some how pull a 3.5) is because I'm inspired to be better every day by the people I surround myself with. Learning and doing better. I will be ok, because I know enough. Because I've experienced and felt enough and have enough hope to do this. So, it's all good.


Ok, let's seriously tackle this weather situation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment