Thursday, October 21, 2010

sitting in the liberry eatin muh soup.

Come to the liberry on Thursdays and get the tomato bisque soup. They only have it on Thursdays. All the other day's soups are splendid as well though. Anyways, when you get this particular tomato bisque soup you are going to die of YUMNESS....and if you ask me, what better death could there be than a death by yumness? None better death is the correct answer. --- Only get a small though. It's super rich. There's a dash of roasted red pepper in it as well. TO DIE FOR YUMNESS FOR.

Sitting here studying how to factor irrational polynomials this conversation ensues behind my back by the staircase. 
Boy 1: Girls you have? You have girls lately?
Boy 2: Well, I mean, I guess, like sort of. She lives in bountiful. TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK. Her name is Sarah. I just don't know like I want to call her and I want to text her, but how much is too much texting and how much is not enough and we held hands on our last date so clearly things are getting serious and clearly she is head over heals for me but her sister is coming to her house this weekend so she can't go out and next weekend she has some really legitimate excuse as well but despite these things I know she loves me and especially likes the name Claire for our first child as much as I do anyways I don't know where things are going with her although as I've exemplified I'm sure their going great places and I should really take a breathe because this is a long sentence but if things don't go as well with her as am sure they will then..
Boy 1: Then....
Boy 2: Well you know one time this girl saw me wearing a marathon shirt and said, oh you run marathon's? Me too. So we went on a date. I mean, she never talked to me again but it got me thinking...
Boy 1: Oh boy, do tell! What did this get you thinking of??!
Boy 2: It got me thinking that DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN theoretically just go up to girls and ask them out without knowing them?
Boy 1: Well, yes.
Boy 2: I don't think this is always the best approach though because that could be awkward.
Boy 1: Clearly.
Boy 2: Ya but you could go up to that girl(me) and ask her out. I mean what's the worst that could happen? She punches you in the face?

Yes. Unless you're wearing a marathon shirt of course. 

Wisdom came into my life today. But mostly I'm thinking the whole time; OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS ARE SO ANNOYING THAT IS WHAT IS GOING THROUGH MY HEAD RIGHT NOW. But then, I overheard Boy 2 say that he ran marathons and I was thinking, wow I'd really love to go on a date with him.

1 comment:

  1. I want to school with you. I want to go to the library and listen in on peoples conversations. only the truth is that I'm the only one in the library that ever has conversations worth listening in on. So you and I could go somewhere and just have a really dumb weird conversation that people could listen to. It would be cool.

    ReplyDelete