Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blop!

Back in Logan.
-Hey Logan I've missed you!

Wal-mart: Main street in Logan: 11:00 PM, 10-17-10
-I don't know WHY I'm surprised by this but most kids my age are like, doing something cooler than grocery shopping at this time on a Saturday night. I don't even care though, because look what's going to be on the table tomorrow:

Best ever. I'm also now the proud mother of a WOK. I think we'll have lots of sweet adventures together.

Other walmart observations:

I'm mostly completely positive that I saw the kids from "The Outsiders" gang banging up the store. They suck at stealing things though because they were all wearing stupid denim jackets and zitty faces and skater shoes. FOR GROSS IS WHAT THEY WERE. If they are going to steal stuff POWER TO THEM (only... not really) but I wish they'd just steal something stylish so they didn't look so lamers. 

Don't go to Wal-Mart at this time if you hope to find good Zucchini. You won't.

Go to Wal-Mart at this time if you like overly friendly workers desperately hoping that you need help finding the correct lamp shade. + who are creepy. 

I'm tired. BUT HEY LOOK WHAT I DID LAST WEEK! Totes fun but totes freezing. I hope to be a sailor when I grow up. Sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment