Saturday, June 26, 2010

spark spark dancing baby oh baby

First off. WATCH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0 Pure joy....

Sometimes, and all times, friends are like... real great. Last night was spent latin dancing until 3 am. I danced with the best looking person in the world I am convinced... baby oh baby. I can't remember his name but he was gorgeous. Nordstrom model? Abercrombie? YES. Funny stuff guys. Dancing was wonderful. The funny thing about going dancing though is, that like 40% of the time there is spent in the bathroom- so here are bathroom pics with besties to pay homage to that tradition! So great. Tonight was spent at SPARK with laughing and talking and Shirly Temples with cotton candy on top. I am indeed feeling positively blissed out of my mind.

Just chillaxilaxicaxin at the corn stand. Where is sold 75 cantaloupes. OMY.
TO TOP THINGS OFF... i sold 75 cantaloupes today. Meaning BAH BAH BAH! I get a free sugar sweet produce hat? Really guys, could life get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment