Wednesday, June 16, 2010

chewing on ice.

PHOTO VIA

I've got nothing to say really.
I've got a bad habit of chewing on ice- I do it every day- a lot. I don't wanna stop, I love it. It's funny how enjoyable bad habits can be.
I've got a bad habit of hating my hair the day I get it done (aka today) I want to crawl in a hole and while I'm in there dig back to Logan where the hair maestro can make it all better.
Nothing brightens my day quite like painting my fingernails cherry red.
Well, that and dance parties in the shower to GIRL TALK. That's pretty day brightening too if you ask me.
Oh plus, and also, you know what else brightens my day? Knowing that it's all all right. Even if my hair is making question this:)
Plus and also, I've got a bad habit of over thinking and rethinking.. doesn't everyone? NO.
NOOOO
no
no.
Where'd you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment