Tuesday, April 13, 2010

que hacer:

sometimes college makes me feel positively insane.
today... isn't one of those days, but I have a lot of em.
i don't know what it is... maybe the perfectionist in me?
maybe i'm weak?
maybe... it's just hard?

but there are days... when I have so much to do...
so i write it all down on a list, you know...my to-do's.
to-do lists make me crazy though.
as soon as it's all on paper, i feel a strong urge to NOT do it.
like i don't want to do it so bad... i'd rather... i'd rather... eat my foot.
which doesn't make sense, aren't to-do lists supposed to help?

MAYBE for some people. but..
definitely not for me.
i see the list and my stomach churns.
i don't even put little box thingies next to the to do's.
i know that there's no need.

so instead.
i keep it all in my head.
punch dancing around.
moshing around.
making me positively nutso.

evetentually..well..usually,
it all gets done, some way or another.
which is all that really matters... right?

sometimes though, college just really makes me crazy.
maybe not college, mostly just the weather.
and college.

No comments:

Post a Comment