Saturday, April 30, 2011

the everlastingly weird texas roadhouse and other adventures.

Texas roadhouse is a weird place. It's not bad food at all but what IS bad, is the almost cult following that it has. I don't understand what it's all about. I think anyone in that cult has just never tried sushi. Thus, knowing my feelings about TRH it might seem weird that I suggested it for dinner last night. But I did. This truly happened. Looking back though, I know that i was inspired. 

I am going to just tell the short story. Tanner's steak? Not cooked right.
Sent back twicie twice twice. TWICE. Manager apology. 3 free side dishes. Free steak and shrimp.
Inspiration.
We ended up only paying for an appetizer. 

SO, looking back, I think I actually do understand the cult following. That place is spectac! 

Number 2:

Stop whatever you are doing RIGHT NOW (after you finish reading my post) and go see the movie Prom. Oh, and bring me. It is totally the best movie since High School Musical 2. You are saying OH SHUT UP JESSIE that is impossible. And now you are getting really excited because you trust my opinion in movies, which you should. GO SEE IT. I laughed and laughed and cried (when it was OVER) and felt like I was in highschool and totally related to all the disney characters lives because N.J. their lives are exactly like mine in highschool (minus zits).

I sense sarcasm in my voice, but sadly, I really did love it that much. It was so cute, and the leading man (as per normal) looked like he was thirty. BUT HEY WAIT... if I haven't convinced you to see it yet... maybe this will:

No?? How about this....


Send me positive energy because next week is finals. And suddenly I've lost all my inspiration to write.

OH! I almost forgot! Happy Anniversary  Mum and Dad! I hope you had a positively Royal Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment