Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brag LOG

Hi. I know why blog got it's name. I will now tell you. It is because Brag - rag + log (brag log) = BLOG. Simple word algebra really.

So. Since this is a brag log I'm not going to brag log my pants off. (Not literally, this isn't that sort of blog)

BUT HEY. LOOK HERE MOM!!!

Today I totally ROCKED my Accounting exam. I'm not joking, I chewed it up and swallowed it. I have no idea what that means. But I was taking it and I was like hey guys! this is hard! but it ended up being things that I could pull from my memory and put on paper.

Studying might actually be doing me some good.

More brag log news:
20 out of 20 on my last Business Stats quiz. Couldn't possible be happier because I suck at this class and it's so hard. AND I GOT 20! I feel like I'm like Mr. President right now I feel so smart.

19 out of 20 on my last Business Stats excel assignment and those babies freaking suck. This is really just luck because I  am not good at this and didn't really do it all myself and had lots of help. But hey, if you can get help, then you should. And I could. And it payed off suckas.

Moral of the story is I'm not that smart but other people are and I'm half smart because I USE smart people for all they are worth.

In other news... stay tuned because I have a gorgeous wedding display picture to show you.  What else is going on Jess Jess? 3 more test this week and a ten page paper.

Happy college days.

2 comments:

  1. I like brog better.

    You're a genius. true story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three things:
    #1. I like brog too :)
    #2. You are smart!
    #3. I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete