Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It has been so long since I last posted! I totally feel like there is something I haven't posted... hmm... oh hey I'm engaged to my best friend:) So happy about it, and we have been so so busy planning for our AUGUST 19 WEDDING! It is going to be gorgeous- I am sure of it.
     So, on Saturday I got heat exhaustion at work and was super sick all weekend. I stayed at Tanner's because my parents were out of town. Shut up I was in the guest room. Anyways, I woke up Monday morning (still super sick) and Tanner had brought me a flower from the garden! It was super cute. You are probably gagging right now but the smell of the rose kind of made me gag too. Don't tell. It was still cute and I still LOVED IT.
     Dress shopping was crazy. I ordered dresses online from Jcrew, Bhldn, and even almost wore my grandmother's gown (GORGEOUS 1955 designer gown), in the end though I found the perfect dress from Claire Pettibone. It is couture. How classy. Couture also means... made from scratch. I will hopefully be getting the dress 3 weeks from today. Cross your fingers.
The BHLDN^^^ dress. Totally and completely not the one. Which I was sad about, mainly because it was from Anthro hah.

We went to San Rafeal swell about a month ago. It was fabulously dry, hickish, and hot. But fun. And considering all the wedding planning- it will be our last trip until we go to....


JAMAICA! I can't wait.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment