Wednesday, May 25, 2011

becky homecky

Ok. I have been totally and completely out of my mind bored lately. So of course I've been doing things that a bored housewife should be doing. Not a 19 year old. Number one? I am loving the show Pregnant in Heels. WAH? It's weird right? Anyways, pictures.


Seriously. Bored. Bird cage: Wonderful store at the Gateway: Z Gallerie. Chair? Bought it for 10 dollars at DI, spent 0 money on paint, and 8 dollars on fabric (from IKEA, how cool is that!) Not bad. The lamp shade cost seriously more than the chair because I originally bought that fabric for the chair. I  did not buy nearly enough though- so voila! Lamp shade. It's not quite finished yet so don't look too closely. Anyways, I'm really really dying to reupholster a wing back chair or make a headboard next.

No comments:

Post a Comment