Thursday, November 4, 2010

retail therapy.

I am a strong advocate for retail therapy. Of retail therapy? I don't know how to word that- either way though, I participate in the therapy of retail on a regular basis.

The problem with this is that- retail therapy (like most therapy?) costs money. So a few weeks ago I promised myself I wouldn't buy clothing for an indefinite period of time. Here we see problem number one in this silly goal of mine; indefinite. Any one who has had heard John Bytheway give one of his inspirational speaches (heh) knows that when setting goals; be specific, and be realistic. Setting a goal with no ending that was totally unrealistic for me, and as it turns out, IMPOSSIBLE.

So today- instead of going to my marriage prep institute class (pfhff!! marriage! who wants that...) me and roommateface Nichole went to the (as Wesers would call it) Deseret Industries.

NBD? RIGHT? Because I  always shop there and half my shoes are for sure from there and I'm a reg an it's great. But the deal is- The Deseret Industries offer me a special sort of retail therepeutication. PLUS, and also, the Deseret Industries just had an abundance of treasures today. Well how about that.

I know you're dying to see--- shirt sweater belt and glasses. All from this shopping trip.  AND THAT BAG. 50 Cents. oh boyeee.


I got a billion other things. I'll post more...

No comments:

Post a Comment