Monday, May 31, 2010

love.

oh just a ridin through da semetary... seminary?... cemetery!


I love everyone and everything in the world.
so much. SOOOOO so much.
There have been so many surprises along the way but i feel like I'm becoming the woman I want to be through these experiences. I'm being shaped and molded and it's so exciting feeling so much hope. I'm not afraid. There are so many possibilities for my life right now. It's so exciting. I'm just cherishing every moment. Living with no regrets. I tell people I love that I love them. Without fear. Without expectations. I feel blessed and wonderful.
In fact. I'm feeling positively BLISSED on this memorial day.
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I love you jessie :) sooooo much. THIS is how I'm so happy. I have friends like you, I have people that love me, my life is full of purpose and beautiful blessings and hard-to-learn-lessons and I love life. Love you. You figured it out.

    ReplyDelete